The Cord Reel is designed to assist workers with arm, balance, and mobility impairments by making it easier to roll up hoses and keep the floor clear to reduce tripping. Workers with common conditions such as these would benefit from this Cord Reel: arm amputation, arthritis, balance/core stability, Cerebral Palsy, (CP), diabetes/diabetic neuropathy, hand injury, total hip replacement, total knee replacement, leg amputation, lower extremity impairments, mobility impairment, multiple sclerosis (MS), suscular dystrophy, old-age, paraplegia, prosthetic limb, quadriplegia, rotator cuff injury, shoulder replacement, degenerative joint disease.
- 40 foot 12/3 SJT, 15 Amp cord retracts into an impact-resistant polypropylene plastic case for tangle free winding and protection during storage
- Mounts on wall or ceiling and swivels 180° for easy access
- For use in temperatures less than 60°C (140°F)
- Retractable cord keeps work area neat and supply connectors at the necessary working length
- Impact-resistant polypropylene plastic case for years of durability
- Adjustable cord stop to set the cord in your desired position
- Manufacturer Warranty 12 months parts/12 months labor