- Increase difficulty in small increments automatically
- Select support features like clues and prompts
- Use the pretest, instruction, and posttest teaching sequence
- View and print student reports
- Choose age appropriate student feedback
- Accommodate switch users
Nine Skill Areas
- Words for Numbers: Connect small to large numerals with written and spoken names.
- Count: Count objects up to 100, make number sets, use place value up to 999.
- Compare: Choose between more or less, recognize math comparison symbols.
- Sequence: Skip count, identify ordinals, put numbers in order.
- Math Facts: Add, subtract, multiply, and divide at many levels; solve word problems.
- Money: Count money, choose coins and bills to match a written amount.
- Number Line: Locate numbers, estimate large and small numbers, use fraction and decimal equivalents.
- Fractions: Fill in sections of shapes, from halves to 12ths.
- Time: Identify time on the hour, quarter hour, and minute.