- Power: Uses a rechargeable battery for 3.5 hours of extensive use. Using the cradle extends battery life up to a total of 9 hours.
- Compatibility: Operating System - Windows CE Embedded (dedicated).
- Materials: Poly-silicon Low-Temperature Poly-Silicon (LTPS) touchscreen.
- Dimensions: 9.3 inches x 7.7 inches x 1.8 inches (23.6 x 19.6 x 4.6 centimeters).
- Weight: 3.6 pounds.
- Viewable 8.4 inch display outdoors. 800 x 600 pixel resolution.
- 2W Internal speaker system.
- Built-in microphone.
- Enables up to 2 switches or a joystick for scanning methods.
The software currently supports 20 different languages including English using DECtalk, L&H, and Babel's speech engines. Other languages supported include English (US/United Kingdom/Australian), French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Italian, Finnish, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Czech, Korean, Hebrew, Japanese, Norwegian, Danish, Turkish, and Chinese.
- This tablet-computer based communicator uses Windows XP and features touch screen access, a 1.0 GHz processor, built-in networking and Wi-Fi capabilities. The device offers word processing, and MP3 video capability, and supports other Windows-based software. The included cradle provides two-switch input ports that enable up to two switches or a joystick to be connected for scanning; an internal speaker with a two-watt amplifier; and an audio out port used for an external speaker and auditory cues. The device also is equipped with a built-in microphone and external microphone port; a sound output port used for an external speaker; a USB port for additional USB switches, mouse, or keyboard; and a firewire port used for firewire-enabled products such as video editing.