Add To Favorites In PHR
Area nursing homes rated by US News and World Report
Aberdeen American News - 12/21/2018
Dec. 21--Several area nursing homes were recognized in U.S. News and World Report's 2018-19 Best Nursing Homes ratings.
The ratings are based on the publication's analysis of data from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, as well as additional rating indicators of care.
Nursing homes that were recognized as high performing include:
* Avera Mother Joseph Manor Retirement Community.
* Bethesda Home, Webster.
* Prince of Peace Care Center, Ellendale, N.D.
* Redfield Care and Rehabilitation Center.
* Watertown Care and Rehabilitation Center.
Those recognizes as better than average:
* Bowdle Nursing Home.
* Eastern Star Home of South Dakota, Redfield.
* Good Samaritan Society, Selby.
* Ipswich Care and Rehabilitation Center.
* Strand-Kjorsvig Community Rest Home, Roslyn.
* Sun Dial Manor, Bristol.
Those that were rated average:
* Aberdeen Health and Rehabilitation.
* Avera Eureka Health Care Center.
* Bethesda Home of Aberdeen.
* Manorcare Health Services, Aberdeen which is now Prairie Heights Healthcare.
For more ratings and information, visit bit.ly/2UVWxnI.
(c)2018 the American News (Aberdeen, S.D.)
Visit the American News (Aberdeen, S.D.) at www.aberdeennews.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.