Weighs less than a pound and is smaller than a standard size postcard.
- Do not use while driving.
- Make sure the car cigarette lighter or DC source is 12 VDC.
- Insert the plug of the DC adapter into the cigarette lighter or 12 VDC source.
- Insert the other end of the adapter into the power socket of the device. The power indicator light will display green when the unit is turned on.
With the Rechargeable Battery:
- The rechargeable battery can provide two treatments of about 20 minutes each.
- Remove the battery cover on the end of the device if attached.
- Insert the battery by matching one of the connectors of the battery into the groove on the side of the device. Push in until the second connector clicks into its groove. Installation is done.
- Remove the battery by pushing in both side release buttons on the battery and pulling away from the device.
- The power indicator light will display green when the unit is turned on.
- The battery status indicator light will illuminate red if battery voltage is low during operation with battery.
Clean After Every Use
- When the unit is turned off, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Disconnect tubing from the air-inlet connector and set aside.
- Disassemble mouthpiece or mask from cap. Open nebulizer by turning cap counterclockwise and removing baffle.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution.
- Rinse under hot tap water for 30 seconds to remove detergent residue.
- Allow to air dry.